Join the Illinois Recycling Association
JOIN online by filling out and completing payment through the form below!
To join by mail, click here to open the form, print and complete it, and mail with a check to:
Illinois Recycling Association, PO Box 6957, Villa Park IL 60181.
IRA membership is valid for one calendar year from January 1 until December 31.
If you are registering online as a Business, Government, Educational or Not For Profit membership and wish to add an Additional Voting Member or Additional Non-Voting Member, please submit the primary membership information and then start the process again and register the Additional Member.
- Full Membership: Business, Small Business, Government, Educational, Not For Profit Members. Retain the right to vote, full listing in member directory with employer/company name, company logo, business description, contact information. Entitled to any member discounts if provided for events, goods or services offered through the association.
- Individual/Retired Membership: Retain the right to vote, listing name and contact information in member directory. Entitled to any member discounts if provided for events, goods or services offered through the association.
- Additional Voting Member: Retain the right to vote, listing name and contact information in member directory. Entitled to any member discounts if provided for events, goods or services offered through the association.
- Additional Non-Voting Member: Same benefits as Additional Voting Membership except non-voting.
- Illinois’ premier recycling professional organization: IRA provides peer networking with all sectors: commercial business, government, institutional and non-profit; and all types of recycling: traditional materials, E-Scrap, construction/demolition, organics and food scrap composting, de-construction for reuse, etc. Meet colleagues to learn (and teach!) about industry trends, best operational practices, best management practices and best available technologies. Being engaged in IRA’s network shows you are serious about your recycling profession!
- Your business logo/link: on IRA’s informative, user friendly website for Business members + up
- IRA’s Online Events Calendar: is available to post YOUR special recycling events
- IRA Newsletter Member Profile: opportunity to be highlighted as one of IRA’s members in our monthly emailed newsletter “Material Matters”. Please share this monthly newsletter with others in your place of business.
- Policy Engagement: opportunity to be involved with grassroots efforts to impact state level recycling policy