Join the Illinois Recycling Association
Be Part Of This Vital Recycling Organization
2020 IRA MEMBERSHIP VALID THROUGH 12/31/2020
- ONLINE NEW MEMBER: Complete online form and pay with credit card
- ONLINE RENEWING MEMBER: Sign In, [My Account], [Manage Account], [Renew, Upgrade or Update Billing]
- BY MAIL: click to open the form, print, complete and mail with a check to: Illinois Recycling Association, PO Box 6957, Villa Park IL 60181
- BY PHONE: Send email to email@example.com. The IRA Administrative Coordinator will call you to record your membership
Membership Fees & Definitions
- Large Business (100+ Employees). Includes three (3) voting individuals $350
- Medium Business (50-99) Employees. Includes two (2) voting individuals $250
- Small Business (1-49) Employees. Includes one (1) voting individual $150
- Government Includes two (2) voting individuals $200
- Educational Includes one (1) voting individual $150
- Non-Profit Includes one (1) voting individual $150
- Individual / Retired One (1) voting individual $100
- Student Non-voting, one (1) university, college or high school student $25
- Additional Voting Member: Applies to Large, Medium & Small Business, Government, Educational and Non-Profits. Per Person Charge. Add $100
- Illinois’ premier recycling professional organization: IRA is lead by a stellar panel of professionals in the recycling industry. (See Board of Directors in the [ABOUT] section of this website).
- Networking. Membership provides peer networking with all sectors: commercial business, government, institutional and non-profit; and all types of recycling: traditional materials, E-Scrap, construction/demolition, organics and food scrap composting, de-construction for reuse, etc. Meet colleagues to learn (and teach!) about industry trends, best operational practices, best management practices and best available technologies. Being engaged in IRA’s network shows you are serious about your recycling profession! Members only are eligible to be on the Board of Directors.
- Promote Your Business, Government, Educational Institution, Not For Profit Entity on IRA’s Website: Upload your logo, show pictures of people in your organization, display pictures of your operation, post a blurb about your entity for display to existing / potential clients.
- IRA Newsletter Member Profile: opportunity to be highlighted as one of IRA’s members in our monthly emailed newsletter “Material Matters”. Newsletter is distributed to over 400 contacts in the recycling industry. Please share this monthly newsletter with others in your place of business.
- Policy Engagement: opportunity to be involved with grassroots efforts to impact state level recycling policy
- Complimentary Membership in the National Recycling Coalition
- Membership includes the right to display the IRA logo on their website
- Employees of membership organizations attend events at the Member Fee Rate